March 31, 2009

Sunset in Port Vila
My 31st birthday...
Alex and Rob (GAP Volunteers from England) on Paama killed Peep (the chicken Brianna bought for $4 at the mama's market) Sorry to the vegetarians.

Brianna (the volunteer who is a 40 minute walk from me) and I are plucking the chicken.

My Rural Training Center (RTC) classroom.


My amazing host family. Papa Isiah, Mama Eva, Sisters Lei Sal and Lisa, little bro John. Another 2 sisters and a brother are not in the photo. I make #7...the oldest but last born. They get a laugh when I say that. Yes, my papa caught those fish. yum.



Elsie is my closest girlfriend in Paama...she lives in a nearby village and I visit her and her family to drink kava often. She is from Pentcoste and has been in Paama for about 6 years and has lived in Port Vila. She's also the RTC homecare teacher.

Swimming in powder on New Year's Day...Bon Ani.


A bridesmaid bak bak egan (back again) :)








No comments: