December 27, 2009

Christmas with the Carters

I left for Peace Corps staging only a few days before April and Stephen's twins, Cora and Caroline were born and 15 months later, I finally get to spend time with them. The girls were a little sick but happy to play with their Christmas gifts and to get to know Auntie Amy. I hope they remember me in a year! Here are a few Christmas pics and some from our time together.
Girls with beautiful Mommy

Me with sweet, adorable Cora...she's so laid back...not much phases her, much like Daddy.


Me with cute, outgoing Caroline...Miss Speedy and loves to be the center of attention


April and I with the girls...Cora's wondering why I'm so tan...it's summer over there!
This cold is brutal! Chicago is gonna be painful.


Daddy with Caroline


Santa can be scary.

April and Dee are amazing parents...twins are hard work! To see them feeding, playing, changing, holding, wiping, hugging, loving...x2. Wow. I am in awe of them. I look so forward to spoiling Cora and Caroline and being a part of their lives. Great times to come times two!

No comments: