January 3, 2010

A White Christmas - Eden, NC...my hometown

My parent's restaurant, Peking Pagoda. I spent many years hanging out here.


MOM
DAD

Ruthie's daughter Alayna and me

Gorgeous new mom, Lauran and baby StellaHagan, Stella, Lauran and me at King's Inn...the favorite hangout of our high school days
Melissa and son Issac...she and I met in preschool!
Dear old friends...April, Erin (due end of Jan!), Hagan and Lauran at Cracker Barrell...my request!

April, Caroline, Ivy, Cora, Hagan, Kinley and me. GO GIRL POWER!
At least 10 trips to good ole Walmart!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Amy....My name is Lisa Chandrasuwan, mother of Lanna Chandrasuwan. You and Lanna went to school together, but she was a little older. I used to work at your mom and dad's restaurant. Your dad used to chase me out of the kitchen, butcher knife in hand. I have been wondering about you, so I googled you, and I found your blog...How cool is that. Tell your mom and dad I say HELLO!!!