December 3, 2008

Food and wish list :)

Food I miss...
My dad's cooking
Chik Fil A nuggets, waffle fries with polynesian sauce and milk shake
Cracker Barrel veggie plate with cornbread, biscuit, apple butter and sweet tea
Biscuitville biscuit
Bojangles
Kings Inn
Thanksgiving turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, pumpkin pie with cool whip
and so much more...

Some of you have asked what to send...Here's my wish list :)
dried fruit
condiment packets
syrup
hot sauce
sealed candy
small snack packs
contact paper
magazines (time, snowboarding, Nat'l Geo(we get Newsweek)
outdoor thermometer
doritos or sunchips
anything that does not need refridgeration
air freshner (not the spray kind, the ones that you stick or stand)
PICTURES OF Y'ALL
I know there is more but I can't think of them right now! Anything is wonderful to receive over here. THANK YOU for the packages and letters...Heather (Triplett) McNamara, Timeri & Jon, Hagan, April, Annie, Lauran and of course MOM, my cousins Monica and Robert Li.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Amy,
I miss Biscuitville buiscuits too!
& Taiwan... which is a different story.
But it is good to hear that you are doing well.
I miss you!
College has been good for me so far, finals start Monday, I only have to take four out of my five though, I got exempt from one. Two Monday and two Thursday, but it sure is exciting, being almost done with the first semester.
I hope you have great fun in Paama, sounds like the Peace Corps are a great experience..
Love, Joanna.

Kelly said...

Hey there! Glad to hear things are going ok. I am sure you miss all those things. I am still going to send a package, I am just behind b/c of our Disney trip. I PROMISE you will get it soon! Hang in there and good luck!